Publications where SPINTECH was acknowledged are reported below, together with a list of conferences and seminars organized as part of project's activities or where the action was presented.
- Planar Superconductor-Ferromagnet-Superconductor Josephson Junctions as Scanning-Probe Sensors. T. Golod, O.M. Kapran, and V.M. Krasnov. Phys. Rev. Applied 11, 014062 (2019). https://arxiv.org/abs/1806.05582
- Periodic Co/Nb pseudo spin valve for cryogenic memory. N. Klenov, Y. Khaydukov, S. Bakurskiy, R. Morari, I. Soloviev, V. Boian, T. Keller, M. Kupriyanov, A. Sidorenko, and B. Keimer. Beilstein J. Nanotechnol. 2019, 10, 833–839. https://arxiv.org/abs/1809.10165
- Interplay of Magnetization Dynamics with a Microwave Waveguide at Cryogenic Temperatures. I.A. Golovchanskiy, N.N. Abramov, M. Pfirrmann, T. Piskor, J.N. Voss, D.S. Baranov, R.A. Hovhannisyan, V.S. Stolyarov, C. Dubs, A.A. Golubov, V.V. Ryazanov, A.V. Ustinov, and M. Weides. Phys. Rev. Applied 11, 044076 (2019). https://arxiv.org/abs/1902.07566
- Memory-functionality superconductor/ferromagnet/superconductor junctions based on the high-Tc cuprate superconductors YBa2Cu3O7−x and the colossal magnetoresistive manganite ferromagnets La2/3X1/3MnO3+δ (X = Ca, Sr). R. de Andrés Prada, T. Golod, O. M. Kapran, E. A. Borodianskyi, Ch. Bernhard, and V. M. Krasnov. Physical Review B 99, 214510 (2019). https://arxiv.org/abs/1904.03951
- Effects of the phase coherence on the local density of states in superconducting proximity structures. S.-I. Suzuki, A.A. Golubov, Y. Asano, Y. Tanaka. Physical Review B 100, 024511 (2019). https://arxiv.org/abs/1903.04178
- Observation of the dominant spin-triplet supercurrent in Josephson spin valves with strong Ni ferromagnets. O. M. Kapran, A. Iovan, T. Golod, and V. M. Krasnov. Phys. Rev. Research 2, 013167. https://arxiv.org/pdf/1912.08587.pdf
- Direct Visualization of Phase-Locking of Large Josephson Junction Arrays by Surface Electromagnetic Waves. M.A. Galin, F. Rudau, E.A. Borodianskyi, V.V. Kurin, D. Koelle, R. Kleiner, V.M. Krasnov, and A.M. Klushin, Phys. Rev. Appl. 14, 024051. https://arxiv.org/pdf/2004.06623.pdf
- Josephson effect in two-band superconductors. Sasaki, Akihiro; Ikegaya, Satoshi; Habe, Tetsuro; Golubov, Alexander A.; Asano, Yasuhiro; Physical Review B, 101(18), 184501. https://arxiv.org/pdf/1912.05818.pdf
- Crossover between short- and long-range proximity effects in superconductor/ferromagnet/superconductor junctions with Ni-based ferromagnets. O. M. Kapran, T. Golod, A. Iovan, A. S. Sidorenko, A. A. Golubov, and V. M. Krasnov Phys. Rev. B 103, 094509. https://arxiv.org/pdf/2102.10927.pdf
- Chirality of Bloch domain walls in exchange biased CoO/Co bilayer seen by waveguide-enhanced neutron spin-flip scattering. L. R. Tagirov, R. Tidecks, S. Horn, B. Keimer. Phys. Rev. B 104, 174445. https://arxiv.org/pdf/2107.05059.pdf
- Ultra-strong photon-to-magnon coupling in multilayered heterostructures involving superconducting coherence via ferromagnetic layers, I. A. Golovchanskiy, N. N. Abramov, V. S. Stolyarov, M. Weides, V. V. Ryazanov, A. A. Golubov, A. V. Ustinov, M. Yu. Kupriyanov. Science advances 7(25) 2021. https://arxiv.org/abs/2010.13553
- Direct Evidence of Proximity Induced Abrikosov Vortex Core in a Nonsuperconducting Metal. A.A. Golubov. Tunneling through Nanoscience (TTN) 2018 International Conference, 17-20 October 2018, Ravello (IT).
- Static and dynamic properties of Josephson junctions with thin superconducting layer inside the weak link. A.A. Golubov. Tunneling through Nanoscience (TTN) 2018 International Conference, 17-20 October 2018, Ravello (IT).
- Expansion of a superconducting vortex core into a diffusive metal. A.A. Golubov. Topological Materials Science Seminar (82), 3 December 2018, Kyoto (JP).
- Profound surface superconductivity in conventional and unconventional superconductors, single crystals and thin films. V.M. Krasnov. XXIII Symposium on Nanophysics and Nanoelectronics, 11-14 March 2019, Nizhnij Novgorod (RU).
- Superconductor-ferromagnet hybrid structures for artificial neural networks. N. Klenov. Invited seminar @IEEN. 27 March, 2019, Chișinău (MD).
- Functional Nanostructures Superconductor/Ferromagnet for Superconducting Spintronics. A. Sidorenko, A.A. Golubov, V.M. Krasnov, A. Wixforth, H. Hahn, Y. Savva, L. Tagirov, M. Kupriyanov. 30th World Nano Conference - Invention and Innovation of New Concepts in the Field of Nanotechnology, 20-21 May, 2019, Zürich (CH).
- Superconducting supercomputer: challenges and solutions. V.M. Krasnov. 30th World Nano Conference - Invention and Innovation of New Concepts in the Field of Nanotechnology, 20-21 May, 2019, Zürich (CH).
- Superconductor/Ferromagnet Layered Nanostructures for Superconducting Spintronics. A. Sidorenko, A.A. Golubov, V.M. Krasnov, A. Wixforth, H. Hahn, Y. Savva, L. Tagirov, M. Kupriyanov. BIT's 10th World Congress of Chemistry & Biology 2019, 22-24 May 2019, Barcelona (ES).
- Abrikosov vortex as a Josephson phase shifter. V.M. Krasnov. Invited talk. VORTEX 2019 Workshop, Poster Session, 20-25 May, 2019, Antwerp (BE).
- Josephson emission from Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8+δ mesa structures. E.A. Borodianskyi and V.M. Krasnov, VORTEX 2019 Workshop, Poster Session, 20-25 May, 2019, Antwerp (BE) (link).
- Planar Jospehson junction as an element for novel superconducting devices. T. Golod, O.M. Kapran, V.M. Krasnov, VORTEX 2019 Workshop, Poster Session, 20-25 May, 2019, Antwerp (BE) (link).
- S/F/S Josephson junctions with a strongly ferromagnetic Ni barrier. O.M Kapran, T. Golod, A. Iovan, R. Morari, A. Sidorenko, A.A. Golubov, V.M Krasnov. VORTEX 2019 Workshop, Poster Session, 20-25 May, 2019, Antwerp (BE) (link).
- Smart device for hyperthermia therapeutic, Annual Meeting of the Israel Society for Medical and Biological Engineering (ISMBE), Haifa, Israel, 25-26 February 2020.
- Superconducting vortex-based memory cells, Conference “March meeting of American Physical Society”, Denver, Colorado, 2-6 March 2020.
- Functional nanostructures superconductor-ferromagnet for superconducting spintronics, XXIV International Symposium “Nanophysics and Nanoelectronics”, Nizhnii Novgorod, Russia, 10-13 March 2020.
- Functional nanostructures with complex topology, Mini-Colloquia “Topology- and Geometry-Controlled Functionalization of Nanostructured Metamaterials”, Madrid, Spain, 24 August 2020.
- Hybrid nanostructures superconductor-ferromagnet for superconducting spintronics, VIII International conference “Functional Nanomaterials and High-Purity Materials”, Suzdal, Russia, 5-9 October 2020.
- Crossover in superconductor / ferromagnet / superconductor junctions with Ni-based ferromagnets, 3rd Virtual Congress on Materials Science and Engineering. Materials Info 2021”, Switzerland, 27 September 2021.
- Nanostructures Superconductor / Ferromagnet for Superconducting Spintronics, 12th International Conference on Intrinsic Effects and Horizons of Superconducting Spintronics, Chișinău, Moldova, 22-25 September 2021.
- Advanced Technology of Active Influence on Hail Processes for Security of Food Production, 1st Lekantara Annual Conference on Natural Science and Environment (LeNS), Jakarta, Indonesia, 30 September 2021.
- Layered nanostructures for superconducting spintronics, 7th International Conference on Superconductivity and Magnetism (ICSM-2021), Bodrum, Turkey, 21-27 October 2021.